The Believers Music Ministry will be presenting an evangelistic drama-musical “Wandering Heart” on 3 and 4 February 2018.
Dates: 3 February 2018 (Saturday)
Full dress rehearsal starts at 3pm
Musical starts at 7:30pm
(Dinner from 6:30pm)
4 February 2018 (Sunday) at 4pm
(Tea from 3pm)
Venue: Singapore Chinese Girls’ School (SCGS)
190 Dunearn Road, (309437)
1. An additional Saturday afternoon FULL DRESS rehearsal at 3pm will be open for helpers, those who can’t make it to the actual shows and PSPC members and Christian friends who are not able to bring friends to the performance.
2. Who to invite? Those who are not believers and those who have drifted away from the faith. The musical speaks to a wide range of age group – from children (who can sit through quietly) and youths to adults and seniors. There is something for everyone.
3. There will be Chinese subtitles. Thankful for the Chinese Ministry who is helping with the translation.
4. Rev Darryl Chan will share a short message after the musical.
5. SCGS has a seating capacity of 618. There will be an overflow room.
6. There is a nearby MRT station (Stevens) and easy bus access. Public transport is recommended. Limited parking is available at the school premises.
WHAT TO DO
1. Prayerfully invite your friends, classmates, relatives and colleagues to the Friendship Event.
2. Let ED.Com know who and/or the number of people you will be bringing and on which day. This will help our planning and preparations.
3. Invitation cards are available at the Fellowship Hall, or download the e-invite (http://www.pspc.org.sg/believers/events.htm). Alternatively, you can also visit PSPC’s Facebook page.
4. Keep all involved in prayer.
See you at the Friendship Event!
The Believers Music Ministry