About the Alpha Course
Looking for answers to life? The Alpha Course is an opportunity to explore the Christian faith in a relaxed environment. It is a practical introduction to the basics of Christianity centred around a meal, a talk and small group discussion.
Want to find out more about what it’s all about? Join us for an Alpha Introduction Dinner, on 28th Feb 2019, 7pm – 9.30pm!
YWCA 6 Fort Canning Rd, Singapore 179494
Register with us here!
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
Who is Alpha for?
Anyone can come to the Alpha Course! You don’t need to be a Christian or churchgoer to qualify. We welcome anyone who is interested to know more about the Christian faith, and what God says about life.
What is it?
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that explore the meaning of life. A topic is explored followed by a discussion where you can freely ask questions and share your opinions. It’s fun, relaxed, and totally no pressure.
Alpha Course starts with an introduction Dinner held on 28th February 2019, Thursday at YWCA 6 Fort Canning Rd, Singapore 179494.
Our first session begins on 7th March, Thursday
Prinsep St Presbyterian Church.
(77 Prinsep St, Singapore 188649)
*Dinner will be provided every week.
- 07 Mar - Who is Jesus?
- 14 Mar - Why Did Jesus Die?
- 21 Mar - How Can I have Faith?
- 28 Mar - Why and How Do I Pray? / Does God Heal Today?
- 04 Apr - Why and How Should I Read the Bible? / How Does God Guide Us?
- 13 Apr - Weekend Get Away (Sat)
1)Who is the Holy Spirit?
2)What does the Holy Spirit Do?
3)How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
Break ( Holy Week )
- 25 Apr - How Can I Resist Evil?
- 02 May - What About the Church? / Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- 09 May - Celebration Closing Dinner
How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- 17 May - Celebration of Hope (Stadium)