Giving to PSPC
Your tithes and gifts are vital to the ministry that takes place in and through PSPC. We ask that you would prayerfully consider how God is leading you to give. Givings can be done at your convenience, rather than just during Sunday Service.
The following are some options on how to give your Sunday offering electronically or by cheque.
1. Through PayNow via your Banking App
PRINSEP STREET PC-EO
PSPC UEN: T13SS0009A
2. Electronic Bank Transfer (TT)
DBS Bank Code: 7171
DBS Branch Code: 100
DBS Account Number: 100-905-153-1
DBS Account Name: PSPC
Payable to “Prinsep Street Presbyterian Church” or “PSPC” and mail to
PSPC, 77 Prinsep Street, Singapore 188649.
Please indicate in the 'Bill Reference Number' section, if you wish to direct your offering to any of the following:
- Church General Fund (CGF)
- Church Building Fund (CBF)
- Anniversary Seminary Fund (ASF)
- Love Gift (Please indicate individual or family)
- Missionary Support (Please indicate individual or family)
- Designated Funds (e.g. EPJM, Angel Tree)
For offerings with no indications, the amount will go into the Church General Fund.
We are conveniently located in the city, with easy access to public transport.
77 Prinsep Street